Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween of Spooky Doom

Halloween is my second favorite holiday. I like the spookiness and candy and especially pumpkin carving. I'm a bit obsessive about pumpkin carving and it's not uncommon for me to carve 4 or 5 during the month of October. This year I only made 3, I was lazy.

Spooky pirate ship with a fancy light I bought.















Scary belfry with bats and stuff.















OK, it's supposed to be Obama's logo. The pumpkin was really hard and I couldn't cut it very well, so it's not as good as I had hoped.















This year was the first time in a long time that I decided to dress up. I decided to go as the Pope. Most people would have more sense than to be the Pope. That's why I'm different than most people.

Here is a sample. I'm hoping to add some fancier pics later.

1 comment:

  1. You're a silly Pope. Love the costume.

    Did you see I linked to your cool pumpkins on my Halloween blog post?

    ReplyDelete