Tuesday, September 2, 2008

My Exciting Labor Day Extravaganza!

This Labor Day I decided to take a trip to Boise. Why Boise? 3 reasons.
1. My Parents just moved there and I wanted to see their house.
2. My friends Dawna and Joe adopted a baby in June and I still hadn't seen him.
3. I bought one of my parents cars and they still had it.

My parents house looks kind of dumpy on the outside, but is nice on the inside. I didn't take any pictures and I should have. It was a fun bonding weekend since I got to assemble furniture with my Dad. Then we all had a meal of crappy Chinese food. Really, it was terrible.

Then we went to Dawna's house and saw Owen. He's pretty cute. Here is a picture of the two of us being cute. (well, Owen is being cute anyway.) For more cutesy Owen stuff, check out his blog
And here is the car I bought.

It's a 2007 Honda Fit and it's pretty fancy. The payments are a bit more than what I want to pay, but that's life. My old car had 190,000 miles and I'm sure it will fall apart soon.

1 comment:

  1. Awww... cute baby and cute Joey!

    The whole Burket Bunch misses you!!

    ReplyDelete